If you are advised through the Mastodon Advising Center, you can make appointments through the AdvisorTrac system. Other departments also use the AdvisorTrac system for scheduling, but through a different site. If you are not a MAC student, but need to make an appointment with your advisor through AdvisorTrac, please go here.
If you don't remember which advisor you've seen previously, view the Advisors page for a listing of MAC advisors with their photos.
- Sign into AdvisorTrac with your myIPFW user name and password. Central authentication is required.
- Click on Search Availability on the left side of the screen.
- Choose a Center. To make an appointment with an advisor, choose MAC APPOINTMENT ADVISING. To view Drop-In advising times, choose MAC DROP-IN ADVISING.
- Choose a Consultant. If you require a specific advisor, choose from the drop-down menu. To search for the first appointment time available, leave the Consultant box blank.
- Click Search.
- To schedule an appointment, click on one of the green available time slots in the Available Time Slots area.
- In the Appointments Entry box that opens, click on the drop down arrow to choose an appointment Reason.
- Enter any additional notes for your advisor in the Notes box. (optional)
- Click Save.
- An Appointment Confirmation E-mail will be sent to you and your advisor immediately and an Appointment Reminder E-mail will be sent to your IPFW e-mail account 24 hours before your appointment.
To check your upcoming appointments or to cancel an appointment:
- Your Upcoming Appointments information will display in the box in the center of the Main Menu screen.
- To Cancel an appointment, click on the “X” after the appointment information.
- In the Appointment Cancellation box, enter a Reason and click the Confirm Cancellation button.
- To Log-out of AdvisorTrac, click on the Log Off button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- For assistance, please call 260-481-6595, or stop by Kettler Hall Room 109.