OASIS stands for Online Access to Student Information System. Students access OASIS through myIPFW. OASIS is a software application used by students when logged into myIPFW. Through OASIS, students access information regarding:
- Registration: Check registration status; add or drop classes; display class schedules.
- Student Records: View holds; display grades and unofficial IPFW transcripts; run unofficial IPFW degree evaluations.
- Financial Aid: Review financial aid status; check status of document requirements; review awards
- Student Account: review account summary, statement and payment history, current tax notification, and view holds.
- Personal Information: change security question, update address, phone and more.
In order to access OASIS, students must first log into myIPFW.
Related links: myIPFW