Student-Access Computing Labs are available for all current students to use for official university duties.
- Labs are equipped with 20-60+ computers.
- No check-in is needed, just walk in and find an open computer.
- Black and white laser printers are available in each lab. Printing costs $0.05 per page and comes out of your $40 allotment.
- Color printers are available in KT 217 and WU 221. Color printing costs $0.25 per page and comes out of your $40 allotment.
- Note: Color printing is only available through Web Print.
- A variety of software applications is available.
- If the lab is busy and you are not working on school work, please leave the lab.
The Student-Access Computing Labs are managed by Kathy Skurzewski, firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-481-6068.