What is O drive?
The O drive on campus is a network storage area for more than two people to share files. Every department has a departmental O drive by default, however additional O drives can be created for specific purposes
Who uses the O drive?
- A subset of people within one department
- A special group or committee
- Two departments working in collaboration
Why use the O drive?
- A subset of people within one department need a place to store files that no one else in the department needs to access
- A special group or committee may need storage space shared by people in many different departments.
- Two departments working in collaboration may need space that people in both departments need to access
Where do I find my O drive?
- Type www.ipfw.edu in the address bar of a browser and enter.
- Click the myipfw link on the top right corner on the IPFW Homepage.
- Type your username and password and click SIGN IN.
- Click My Files Icon on the top right corner.
- A new NetStorage screen will open.
- Click the + sign of the NetStorage Folder to expand it.
- Click the + sign of the DriveO@SHARED to expand the folder and see the O drive files.
O drive Request Form