Contact the Help Desk (email@example.com) immediately if one or more of the following applies to you:
- You are currently using Outlook to read your IPFW email, whether or not you archive any mail locally.
- You have used the GroupWise client (not webmail) at home and have potentially archived mail to the hard drive of your home computer.
- You use a Mac.
- You archive your mail to multiple computers--especially common if you use several campus computers.
- You store your GroupWise archives in a non-standard location such as your I or O drive.
- You are currently using Office 2003 or 2007 on your office PC, especially if you use Access.
- You do not log into the Novell network/Novell client on your campus computer (Windows only).
- You do not use GroupWise or your @ipfw.edu email address.