No action needs to be taken for vacation rules. There is an "Out of office assistant" in Outlook that can be used to recreate a vacation rule. If you want to capture the text of the email auto-responder to reuse it:
- In GroupWise, click Tools > Vacation Rule.
- Copy the text of the message to paste into an email to yourself or save it in a Word document to your Desktop or other location.
- In GroupWise, click Tools > Rules.
- Double-click one of your rules (excluding vacation rules).
- Make a screen capture of the screen that appears since it shows an overview of what the rule does and under what conditions.
- Check the bottom of the screen for the actions. If the action is to send a message, you will need to capture the contents of the message as well.
IT Services plans to make access to GroupWise available for a period of time after the conversion. During that time, it will be possible open GroupWise and Outlook for a side-by-side comparison, at which point rules can be recreated in Outlook.
Contact the Help Desk, 260-481-6030, if you need assistance.