- Provide multimedia resources, training and customized assistance for students to develop and present projects in connection with their course work.
- Collaborate with other IPFW units to offer project planning support, coordination and guidance in the use of multimedia technology for academic based assignments.
- Promote collaborative group work and the importance of teamwork and networking through the use of technology based software applications.
- Coordinate software and hardware availability at all ITS computer labs that offer advanced multimedia capabilities.
- Work with the Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) in assisting faculty to integrate and develop multimedia solutions to meet their teaching goals; consult with faculty and students to help them meet their teaching and learning goals when using multimedia solutions.
- Explore new and emerging multimedia technologies and software through research, collaboration and as prescribed by faculty and department needs.
- Coordinate standard maintenance and basic troubleshooting steps on equipment and software that are a part of the ITS multimedia labs using necessary services from other ITS areas.
It is appreciated if you contact the Help Desk first with any issues or questions. If necessary, the Help Desk will route you to the most appropriate person or team.