Study Abroad Pre-Departure Orientation powerpoint and notes
Preparing for study abroad
Join these informational and discussion-based meetings to prepare to make the most of your program overseas. Students will be encouraged to also participate in the GlobalScholar.US program.
- Friday, February 5 at 10 AM – WU G21: Preparing to make the most of Study Abroad with Career Services: Learn how to pick a program, complete a great application, and more about the career benefits of study abroad.
- Monday, February 8 at 12:30 PM in WU145: How to Afford Study Abroad: Scholarships, financial-aid, and fundraising ideas
- Monday March 21 @noon – WU 145: Credit Transfer and Global Issues
- Monday, April 4 @ noon WU 145– REQUIRED Health and Safety while abroad
- Monday, April 18 @ noon WU 145: REQUIRED Culture & Logistics