Study Abroad with ISEP - Internatioanl Student Exchange Program
For more information about ISEP program options and university members, please visit the ISEP website: www.isep.org and make an appointment with the Study Abroad Advisor (WU 145) to discuss options further.
Click here for more information.
- Immersion experience
- Tuition, room, and board included in price
- Access to a wide range of courses
- Internationalizes your campus
Where Can I go?
ISEP offers programs with two different types of fees:
- ISEP Exchange: pay PFW’s tuition, fees, room, and board. Placement depends on space available at the host university. ISEP has rolling admissions, but preference is given to students who apply by the priority application deadline.
- The ISEP priority application deadline for IPFW is August 25 for spring programs and February 8 for fall/academic year programs. [Summer deadlines vary.]
- ISEP Direct: The program fee is based on the host university’s fees/University Name’s tuition,fees, room, and board and is typically inclusive of tuition and fees, room, and board. Placement is not dependent upon space available; therefore, you have a higher chance of acceptance at your top choice.
- Most universities accept applications until mid-November (spring enrollment) and April (fall enrollment). Please consult the ISEP website for site-specific ISEP Direct deadlines.
- ISEP Exchange - Pay IPFW Tuition, meals, and housing - + Most Financial Aid applies
- ISEP Direct - Pay International University directly + Federal Financial Aid applies
- Completed at least two full semesters on a college campus
- Full time IPFW student in good academic and social standing
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA, some programs may be higher
- Have the personal maturity needed to study abroad
Fall and Academic Year: February 8
Spring : August 25
Summer: Varies by program
Students are eligible to apply for programs after the priority deadline based on availability
ISEP.org Quick Links for Students