Application Deadline: Friday February 13
BIP : Bahrom International Program 2015
Seoul Women’s University, South Korea
Download an informational flyer
Bahrom International Program is a 4-week summer program in Seoul, South Korea. The program is conducted in English, and is an “experience Korea” cultural program. The program consists of various lectures, field trips and group activities. The credits earned at SWU may be transferred to the student's home institution, depending on its policy. The program is open for both male and female students.
Cost: $300 including tuition, housing, meals, airfare, and excursions.
The program dates for BIP 2015 are from June 28 to July 24.
This program is for you if:
- If you are interested in traveling to Asia.
- If you are looking for a good summer program away from your home country.
- If you are interested in getting to know people from other cultures.
- If what’s happening in North Korea interests you.
- If you have Korean friends around you, and would like to understand them better.
- If you are interested in studying abroad, but would like to do it with minimum budget.
- If you are into K-Pop, Korean TV drama or film.
- If you have Korean heritage and would like to explore more about its culture
- If you're looking for an international experience but do not have enough time or money for a semester program.
Read this blog by previous IPFW participant, Lynn Kies