Program Extended Deadline: Now due Friday, January 23
BIP : Bahrom International Program 2014
Seoul Women’s University, South Korea
Please bring IPFW Study Abroad Application, BIP Application, and personal essay to the Office of International Education, Walb Union Room 145.
- Personal Essay: Please write an essay at least one page in length explaining what studying abroad will do for you. Explain why you want to go. How do you think it will help you in the future and what do you expect to get out of it?
Bahrom International Program is a 4-week summer program in Seoul, South Korea. The program is conducted in English, and is an “experience Korea” cultural program. The program consists of various lectures, field trips and group activities. The credits earned at SWU may be transferred to the student's home institution, depending on its policy. The program is open for both male and female students.
The program dates for BIP 2014 are from June 29 to July 25.
This program is for you if:
- If you are interested in traveling to Asia.
- If you are looking for a good summer program away from your home country.
- If you are interested in getting to know people from other cultures.
- If what’s happening in North Korea interests you.
- If you have Korean friends around you, and would like to understand them better.
- If you are interested in studying abroad, but would like to do it with minimum budget.
- If you are into K-Pop, Korean TV drama or film.
- If you have Korean heritage and would like to explore more about its culture
- If you're looking for an international experience but do not have enough time or money for a semester program.
Read this blog by previous IPFW participant, Lynn Kies