Celebrate 50 Years
Office of International Education

Check the Office of International Education out on. . .




EducationUSA Logo

“EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the link below to find your center!”

On-campus Housing

    To apply, follow these steps:

    • Fill out the Student Housing Application and Credit Card Authorization Form
    • FAX the application and credit card authorization form to 260-481-4182
    • Call 260-481-4180 or email Brandy Siler (silebs02@ipfw.edu) to make sure you receive the lease papers by email
    • Once you receive the lease, fill it out and fax it to IPFW Student Housing (260-481-4182). Your housing is only reserved after the lease papers are processed.
    • For more information, please visit the Student Housing website

    Students can live in IPFW Student Housing during the traditional academic year (fall and spring semester-10 months) or for a full year (fall, spring, and summer semesters 12 months). The type of apartment and length of stay you choose determine the cost.

    Students planning to enter Student Housing are encouraged to apply for a space as early as possible. Students who want to live in Student Housing during fall semester should apply before May 1 of the prior year. Students wanting to live in Student Housing during spring semester should apply by November 1.