Office of International Education

Apply - Chinese Students

video platform video management video solutionsvideo player

Please open webpage in Internet Explorer if you have problems viewing this video.

Chinese Student Admission Information

IPFW China Office: GreatChina International Education
  • In order to apply for admission for an undergraduate (bachelor's) program/degree, you must complete an international student application and submit it with all required documents. All documents must be original or certified copies by the source institution (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.

Submitting Your Application

  • You will be required to complete the application and all necessary documents. Please follow this link to detailed steps to apply to IPFW. Review the next paragraph for specific information on application submission.
  • GreatChina International Education is our official representative on the Chinese market. When you have completed your application, we encourage you to submit your completed application directly to one of their offices. As official representatives, GreatChina will be able to address any questions you have and help you with your visa process.