To be considered for admission, you must submit the following documents:
- Completed International student application with a 50.00 USD non-refundable fee
- Copy of first page of passport. Copy of visa, I-94, and I-20 (if available)
- Proof of English proficiency. IPFW accepts the following official examination scores: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or completion of ELS Level 112.
- Students who have completed studies outside of the United States are required to submit a transcript evaluation. Transcript evaluations provide IPFW with an official course-by-course evaluation. Please see the "Transcript Evaluation" tab under "Requirements" for detailed instructions and FAQ's.
- Special requirements for Transfer Students can be found by following this link.
- Certification of financial support. Usually, this is an official letter or and original statement from a bank, company, or government sponsor indicating the availability of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The estimated cost of attendance for 2014-2015 is $30,446 for undergraduate students and $28,486 for graduate students (see Estimated Cost of Attendance [pdf] for details).
- GRE or GMAT scores if needed by graduate program (only graduate/master students)
- If you are a Chinese Student, please visit this page for information on submitting your application.
All required documents must be original or certified copies by the source institution (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
Download the international student application form, complete it, and save it to your computer. Email the completed form to email@example.com or send it by postal mail to the following address:
IPFW Office of International Education
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd. Walb Union 145
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499