In order to apply for admission for an undergraduate (bachelor's) program/degree, you must complete an international student application and submit it with all required documents. All documents must be original or certified copies by the source institution (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
To be considered for admission, you must submit the following documents:
- Completed International student application with a 50.00 USD non-refundable fee
- Copy of first page of passport. Copy of visa, I-94, and I-20 (if available)
- Proof of English proficiency. IPFW accepts the following official examination scores: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or completion of ELS Level 112.
- Students who have completed studies outside of the United States are required to submit a credential evaluation report. Credential evaluations provide IPFW with an official report that lists courses that you have taken and the grades/marks that you received with the U.S. equivalent number of credits earned and grade average. NOTE: Academic documents that are sent directly to IPFW by the applicant will not be accepted to complete the application, nor can they be returned to the sender. IPFW works closely with Educational Credential Evaluators, and we recommend their service. Please visit ece.org for specific information about submission requirements, service timelines, fees, etc.
- Certification of financial support. Usually, this is an official letter or and original statement from a bank, company, or government sponsor indicating the availability of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The estimated cost of attendance for 2013-2014 is $28,930 for undergraduate students and $27,009 for graduate students (see Estimated Cost of Attendance [pdf] for details).
- GRE or GMAT scores if needed by graduate program (only graduate/master students)
Download the international student application form, complete it, and save it to your computer. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by postal mail to the following address:
IPFW Office of International Education
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd. Walb Union 145
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499