Celebrate 50 Years
Office of International Education

Check the Office of International Education out on. . .




EducationUSA Logo

“EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the link below to find your center!”

Apply for a new F-1 visa

Documents required at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate at your home country to apply for the F-1 Student Visa:

1.     Valid Passport (for at least 6 months into the future)
2.     Original letter of acceptance/admission from IPFW
3.     Valid SEVIS I-20 form issued by IPFW
4.     Original copies of all financial documents (such as bank statement(s))
5.     Proof of ties to your home country (job, ownership of a property, etc.)
6.     Copies of all transcripts
7.     Copies of the TOEFL or IELTS, SAT, ACT, etc.

You may email us at iss@ipfw.edu if you have any questions.