Celebrate 50 Years
Office of International Education

Check the Office of International Education out on. . .




EducationUSA Logo

“EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the link below to find your center!”

Non-driver State Photo ID

An international student who does not have a driver license can apply to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) for a non-driver state photo ID card. He/She must provide originals of the following documents for a total of 6 points in order to apply for the non-driver state photo ID card:

  1. A valid passport with your visa and form I-94 with status code F1 or F2 and form I-20. You must show your original entry document and any extension document stamped by the USCIS with form I-20
  2. A U.S. Social Security card that shows your signature
  3. A U.S. college photo ID card and an academic transcript
  4. A supermarket check-cashing card, bank card, or bank statement
  5. An utility bill including the bursar's bill

If you do not have a social security number, you must provide a letter or form SSA-L676 from the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) that states you are not eligible for a Social Security Card. Please visit the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) for more information.