Office of International Education

Billing and Payments

Billing and Payments

International students have several options for making payments to the University including online payments, Electronic Wire Transfers, Mail, Phone, and In Person. 

To view your bill, visit your myIPFW account and click on the yellow billing icon in the top right corner. 

Visit the Bursar's Office webpage for important information on billing and making payments. 

FOR STUDENTS LIVING IN STUDENT HOUSING: As a reminder, if you move in before the expected move in date as set by the Office of International Education, you will not only owe an early move in fee but also your first semester installment on or before your arrival to campus. Please be aware that you may not receive your keys to move in until you have made a payment. 

*Please note: You can find the information for electronic wire transfers under the "Pay by Western Union" link on the Bursar's webpage. However, electronic wire transfers do not have to be made through Western Union in your home country. Visit the link listed above to follow specific instructions.