A participant may play only on 1 team. All Games will be played at the Hilliard Gates Sports Center. United States Volleyball Association rules will govern play, subject to restrictions and exceptions laid down in the following rules.
- Participation is limited to currently-enrolled, fee-paying IPFW or Ivy Tech students, faculty members, and staff. Members of the community are not eligible.
- In order to participate in an Intramural contest, each player must present their validated Mastodon Card (IPFW Student ID) or Ivy Tech Student ID. Exceptions must be directed to the Intramural Sports Office for consideration by the IM staff during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Bring a photo ID and proof of payment to obtain a waiver from the IM staff. No such waiver will be granted on the courts.
- Teams are comprised of a minimum of 4 players. 1 doubles team and 2 singles. Two of the three must compete to avoid a forfeit. A singles player may not play both singles and doubles in the same match.
- Teams are comprised of a minimum of 4 players. Two players are required to avoid a forfeit. Teams must have two (2) players for the doubles match. Teams are not permitted to allow one player to represent the team in a doubles match (1 vs. 2).
- A team match will consists of one (2) singles matches and one (1) doubles match. To earn a team victory, the team must win at least two (2) of the three (3) matches.
- All singles and doubles matches will occur simultaneously, therefore the team's singles player may not play doubles during the same team match..