Open records requests may be made pursuant to the Indiana Access to Public Records Act, IC § 5-14-3. On the IPFW campus, Christine M. Marcuccilli has been designated as the Public Records Officer.
Any writing, paper, report, study, map, photograph, book, card, tape recording, or other material that is created, received, retained, maintained, or filed by or with a public agency. This includes any record generated on paper, paper substitutes, photographic media, magnetic or machine readable media, or any other material, regardless of form or characteristics, including email, voicemail, databases, instant messaging and text messages.
* Reviews all requests for access to public records
* Facilitates the response to public records requests
* Administers the Access to Public Records policy for the University
If someone contacts you or your department to request access to any record:
1. Clearly state that you have no authority to receive, grant, or deny any request for access.
2. Instruct them to contact Institutional Equity and/or direct the person to this web page.