Student Housing


At the Clubhouse/Cole Commons

Payments can be made in either Student Housing office via check, money order or card. *Note: Student Housing staff cannot accept cash.

At the Bursar's Office

The Bursar's office accepts check, cash, and card payment types. The Bursar's Office can be found in the basement of Kettler Hall. 


Click here to find the fastest and easiest way to make your Housing Installment Payments!

Follow this link for more FAQs about payments!