Never stop exploring.
You are considered an applicant for non-degree (temporary) admission if you
- have earned a baccalaureate or advanced degree, and
- do not intend to pursue another degree and are seeking only personal or professional enrichment.
You must be prepared to demonstrate that you have the necessary preparation for any course(s) in which you wish to enroll and may be required to obtain approval from the course instructors.
You may later seek regular admission and request that courses you completed while in non-degree admission status be considered for application toward a degree. The applicability of these courses will be determined by the school, division, or department that offers the program you are seeking, and typically no more than 12 credits will be considered.
How to Apply for Purdue Non-Degree Programs
- Click APPLY NOW in the top right corner of this page
- Select 'Purdue University's Admissions Application' under the Purdue Graduate Programs heading
- On the Purdue Graduate School page select 'online application account' which appears in gold text under 'How to Apply'
- First-time users must create an account to start a new application
- Once logged in select 'Start New Application' then select your application year and click 'Create Application'
- Once Application Details shows click open your application and begin filling out the required information
- Under the Program Details tab for 'Degree Objective' select _Non-Degree_ in the drop down menu
When applying for Indiana University Non-Degree Programs please contact the program's department