Free for Athletics Center Members
Follow link for a : Schedule of Classes
Classes are first come first serve to the first 20 students/Athletics Center members
Improve your health and fitness today by joining a fitness class that fits your needs and interests. Classes are taught by nationally certified instructors.
IPFW Division of Contuing Studies offers fitness classes open to the community.
Follow link to: IPFW Division of Continuing Studies Fitness/Leisure Class Schedule
Most of the classes are taught at the Dolnick Learning Center, North Campus
- It is best to register at least three days before the first class to make it more possible to have proper class attendance.
- A full refund is given when the university cancels a class or when Continuing Studies receives notification of withdrawal for the registrant before the third business day prior to the start of the class. No refund will be given after the course begins.
- Minimal fitness level is being able to walk 20-30 minutes most days of the week.
- Receive a 10% discount when registering for two or more classes (must register in person or by phone).
- IPFW Employees, Retirees, and their Spouses receive a $10 discount per each class registered for.
- Classes run on a 6–8 week schedule.