Attention IPFW Students!
All IPFW Students Enrolled in IPFW Classes Have An Athletic Center Fitness Membership!
Come Join Us!
Mon.-Thurs. 5:30am – 10pm
Friday 5:30am – 8pm
Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday noon – 8pm
2014 summer memberships are also available for IPFW employees, non enrolled IPFW students, other college students, IPFW alumni, IU alumni, Purdue alumni, and their spouses. Fitness memberships can be purchased at the IPFW Athletics Center 1st floor customer services desk. 2014-2015 membership sales will begin the week of August 11th. Click here for Membership Information.
Contact us at 481-6655
Join IPFW Summer 2 Fitness Classes at the IPFW Athletics Center fitness studio July 7th- August 14th. The classes are: Turbo Kick - Monday and Wednesday 5:30-6:15 pm ,Zumba- Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-6:15 pm, and Pilates- Monday and Wednesday 6:30 -7:15 pm
The fitness classes are for IPFW students, IPFW employees, and IPFW Athletics Center fitness members. The $25 fee allows people to attend any of the classes any week during the 6 weeks. Sign up and pay at the IPFW Athletics Center 1st floor customer service desk. All fitness levels are welcome.
Congratulations all IPFW Mastodon Stomp 5 km Walk/Run finishers! Results can be found at www.fwtc.org, go to race results.
For information on local walks and runs go to www.fwtc.org and www.3riversrunning.com .
Other events may be scheduled to cause the fieldhouse or other areas to be closed, so please check the closing notifications at the Athletics Center Desk or call 481-6655.
The IPFW Athletics Center, 173,000 square foot, tri-level facility is located on the northeast end of the IPFW campus. The center is accessible from St. Joe Road, Crescent Avenue, or Coliseum Boulevard.
The Athetics Center is home to NCAA Division I Mastodon Athletics.
Located on the IPFW Campus, the IPFW Athletics Center and Hilliard Gates Center is east of the music building at the north end of campus, south of the new medical building. Facility use is available for IPFW students. Discounted fitness memberships are available for IPFW employees. Memberships are also available for IU medical students, IPFW student spouses, IPFW alumni, and IPFW alumni Association members.
- Updated 3 court basketball/volleyball arena seating 2,000 fans
- Fieldhouse with a 200 meter mondo surface running and walking track
- 1/9 mile second floor indoor track with a tartan rubber surface
- 2 racquetball/handball courts
- Cardiovascular conditioning areas
- Strength training areas
- fitness classes
- Life Fitness upright bikes with heart rate monitors
- Life Fitness and Precor treadmills with heart rate monitors
- Elliptical EFX Cross Trainers
- Concept II rowing machines
- Airodyne bikes
- Recumbant Bikes
- Sci Fit total body recumbent bike
- 15 piece Nautilus circuit
- Complete dumbbell racks
- Complete line of free weight equipment
- Matted area for free weight training
- Stability balls, medicine balls, and bands,