- Students are required to request exams be sent to the SSD Office, or that online exam times be extended at least 3 days prior to exam date.
- If exams need to be Audio Recorded or Brailed Instructor needs to submit the exam to the SSD Office at lesast 3 days prior to the exam date. If student's accommodation requires enlarged font, please enlarge the font of the exam before sending to the SSD Office. (standard enalrging is 36 BOLD FONT)
- Students are to schedle their exam time with the SSD Office. Exams should be taken at the same time as the class, unless their class schedule does not permit. Student's may start early, or go past class time to get their extended time. We are open for exams Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Transmittal Form Instructor's please submit a Transmittal Form for each individual exam. Multiple students taking the same exam may be placed on the same Transmittal Form. This provides the SSD Office the instructors needed to protor your exam correctly.
- Exams and/or questions may be emailed to our secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabilities Resource Guide for Faculty and Students of IPFW (PDF)
SSD Accommodation Nofitication
SSD Accommodation Notification
Each student registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities Office will receive a "Disability Accommodation Verification Card". Students are responsible for providing this card to each Instructor. Instructors may make a copy of the SSD Card for their records. Instructors who teach Internet courses will receive an email from the SSD Office confirming student accommodations. If you need further assistance, please call the SSD office 260-481-6657.