Location: Walb Union, Room 234
Website: IPFW Campus Clinic
The IPFW Campus Clinic provides comprehensive health services to meet the medical needs of students at IPFW. It is conveniently located on campus in Walb Union, room 234. It is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.) with walk-in appointments accepted prior to 4:00 p.m. The clinic is closed when the campus is closed.
The clinic is a fee-for services health facility that offers affordable pricing. Please contact the clinic for up-to-date cost information.
- Assessments and diagnosis of both minor and acute illnesses, as well as chronic health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Gynecological services & sexually transmitted disease screenings
- Immunizations - View the complete list of immunizations offered (pdf)
- Physical examinations
- Prescribe medications and consult with physicians and other health care providers, when needed
- Tobacco cessation support
- Wellness Programs