Come Rock With Us October 24th!
What is Students with Families?
The Students with Families program is free, open to all Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) students and their immediate families, and sponsored by a grant from the Indiana-Purdue Student Government Association. The evenings begin with a kid-appealing dinner followed by special programs for young children and programs for parents that are geared to the needs and interests of non-traditional students. All programs run from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Walb Classic Ballroom.
Upcoming Students with Families Events:
2014-2015 Students with Families Schedule
Friday, September 12th, 2014
- Children's Program: Magician Terry Owens
- Adult Program: Financial Aid Q&A
Friday, October 24th, 2014
- Children's Program: Atomic Sharks (Halloween Costumes Welcomed)
- Adult Program: Under Pressure, Health & Wellness Strategies for Busy People - IPFW Peer Health Educators
Friday, November 21st, 2014
- Children's Program: Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Adult Program: Resume Workshops - IPFW Career Services
Friday, February 13th, 2015
- Children's Program: African Storytelling/African Dance
- Adult Program: Quick Workouts for Busy People
Friday, March 27th, 2015
- Children's Program: Fun with Science Central
- Adult Program: Gardening with Ricky Kemery
Friday, April 24th, 2015
- Sixth Annual Students with Families Carnival for children and adults of all ages, featuring the return of The High Hopes Clowns
*For more information, or to make a reservation, call the Center for Women and Returning Adults at 260-481-6029 or email email@example.com.