What is Students with Families?
The Students with Families program is free, open to all Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) students and their immediate families, and sponsored by a grant from the Indiana-Purdue Student Government Association. The evenings begin with a kid-appealing dinner followed by special programs for young children and programs for parents that are geared to the needs and interests of non-traditional students. All programs run from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Walb Classic Ballroom.
Upcoming Students with Families Events:
2014-2015 Students with Families Schedule
Friday, September 12th, 2014
- Children's Program: Magician Terry Owens
- Adult Program: Financial Aid Q&A
Friday, October 24th, 2014
- Children's Program: Atomic Sharks (Halloween Costumes Welcomed)
- Adult Program: Under Pressure, Health & Wellness Strategies for Busy People - IPFW Peer Health Educators
Friday, November 21st, 2014
- Children's Program: Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Adult Program: Resume Workshops - IPFW Career Services
Friday, February 13th, 2015
- Children's Program: African Storytelling/African Dance
- Adult Program: Quick Workouts for Busy People
Friday, March 27th, 2015
- Children's Program: Fun with Science Central
- Adult Program: Gardening with Ricky Kemery
Friday, April 24th, 2015
- Sixth Annual Students with Families Carnival for children and adults of all ages, featuring the return of The High Hopes Clowns
*For more information, or to make a reservation, call the Center for Women and Returning Adults at 260-481-6029 or email email@example.com.