Caps and gowns are to be worn by all candidates attending the Commencement Ceremony.
- Online ordering for your apparel has ended. You may place orders through the IPFW Bookstore through April 27.
- A limited number of gowns will be available in the Bookstore April 28 through May 1. They cannot guarantee they will have appropriate degree level gowns in all sizes.
- The cost of the apparel is payable at the time of order.
- Extra-large sizes must be special ordered. See details. Don't wait until the last minute on these gowns.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Can I wear a friend's gown from a previous year?
- Recycled gowns may be worn if they match this year's style and color. Gowns must be checked in the bookstore or in the Academic Ceremonies office, 157 Kettler Hall. Complete the Commencement Participation RSVP on line so we know you plan to attend and can approve your borrowed gown.
- Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Spring break week Monday through Thursday until 5 p.m., Friday until 3 p.m.