Caps and gowns are to be worn by all candidates attending the Commencement Ceremony.
- Purchase your apparel online through Herff Jones beginning February 1. The price of the apparel goes up as we get closer to ceremony day.
- A limited number of gowns will be available in the Bookstore April 28 through May 2. They cannot guarantee they will have appropriate degree level gowns in all sizes.
- The cost of the apparel is payable at the time of order.
- Extra-large sizes must be special ordered. See details. Don't wait until the last minute on these gowns.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Can I wear a friend's gown from a previous year?
Cap and gown details and pricing:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Spring break week (March 10-16) the bookstore is open Monday through Thursday until 5 p.m., Friday until 3 p.m., and closed on Saturday.
Extra large gowns:
- Measurements and weight details for each type of gown.