Be sure to verify your name for diploma & program copy.
- Your name (first, middle/maiden, and last, as provided upon admission to the University) will appear on your diploma and in the commencement program copy.
- If you need to check to see how your name will appear, you may e-mail Amy Betz.
- Changes in your name must be done in person in the registrar's office in Kettler Hall, Room 107.
- A photo ID and supporting documents (example: original marriage license or divorce decree) will be required for any changes.
- Diplomas for May 2015 graduates are ordered on March 7 so all changes must be made by this date.
- You will also be able to verify your name at the Grad Fair on March 4 and 5.