Students must meet the following criteria to participate in the Collegiate Connection program:
- Maintain B high school grade point average -- 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 8.0 on a 12.0 scale
- Pass End of Course Assessments in algebra and English (class of 2018).
- Pass ISTEP+ English and math (class of 2019 and beyond)
- Complete (or will be able to complete) enough high school credits to meet CORE 40 or Academic Honors high school graduation requirements
- Rank in the top half of their graduating class
- Approval from parent/guardian
Additional information is needed for home-schooled students.