The following positions are available:
Peer Tutor (pdf) **We are searching for tutors in many subjects.
Supplemental Instruction Leader (pdf)
Writing Center Consultant (pdf)
Required qualifications to work for CASA include:
- Student enrolled at IPFW, usually with one year completed
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Received a grade of B or higher in the classes to support
- Faculty recommendation to support specific classes
- Availability to work a minimum of 6 hours per week
Preferred qualifications to work for CASA include:
- A student majoring or minoring in discipline to support
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Availability to work 8-12 hours per week, with a maximum of 15 hours
Students who are eligible for Federal Work Study are strongly encouraged to apply. However, we consider all qualified applicants regardless of eligibility.