Test Taking Hours*
The following hours are in effect during Fall and Spring Semesters when classes on campus are in session:
- Monday, Tuesday, & Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday hours will no longer be available.
* Exams must begin 1 hour before the related class begins and be completed within 1 hour of closing.
- A photo I.D. is required to be able to take the test.
- If your instructor indicates that the memory of your calculator is to be cleared and your calculator's memory containes information you do not wish to lose, you may borrow a TI-83 graphing calculator to use from the Math Testing Center when you check in.
- All coats, backpacks, books, food, beverages, cell phones, and electronic devices other than calculators must be placed in a locker. Cell phones must be off or silent (not vibrate). You may borrow a padlock from the Math Testing Center if you wish.
- There is to be no communication or sharing calculators between students while in the testing room.
- Children, family members, or friends may not enter the Math Testing Center with you. They may not wait in the check-in room while you take your test.
- Disruptive/abusive behavior will not be tolerated in the Math Testing Center. Formal disciplinary action may be taken if it occurs.
Online Course Exams
Online sections for most Math and Statistics courses will provide exams through Testing Services (Kettler Hall, 232). To schedule your appointment, contact Testing Services by phone at 260-481-6600.
All sections (online or in person) of MA 102 will provide exams at the Math Testing Center (Kettler Hall, G18).
All sections (online or in person) of MA 12401 will provide exams in the Kettler Hall 116 computer lab.