The Math Testing Center’s purpose and operation are designed for your convenience in taking tests for your math classes. We have a few guidelines to make your visit more productive and efficient, so please take a moment to read the following information:
Math Testing Center Hours of Operation
Closed for the summer semester.
Plan to arrive during these times; no appointment is needed. You will have one hour after the posted closing times to complete the exam. For example, if you arrive at 3:30 PM on Monday, you will have until 4:30 PM to finish your test. Please arrive earlier than the posted closing time if you anticipate needing more time.
Upon Arrival at the Center
We can get quite busy, so to ensure your timely admission, please read the following guidelines:
- Upon entering the Math Testing Center, turn your cell phone off, and store it and any personal items in one of the available lockers. Your coat should be stored as well. To help eliminate distractions, no food or beverages are allowed in the testing room, so they must be stored
- Keep your Mastodon Card (or other photo ID), calculator and a pencil with you
- Hand your ID and your calculator to the attendant, and sign your professor’s Sign-in Sheet so they have a record of your visit. Your ID will be returned to you after the attendant enters your information into the CASA computer. Because the attendant may be required to clear your calculator, you may want to borrow one of ours if you have any formulas stored on yours
- The attendant will write the time-in on your exam and hand it to you. After which, go into the test room to complete your exam. When you are finished, hand your exam and calculator to the proctor at the front of the test room. The proctor may clear your calculator before returning it to you
- To finish, sign out at the front desk
- Remember, your exam must be completed in one sitting, so there will be no restroom breaks allowed during your exam. If you absolutely have to be excused, you must turn in your exam.
The staff at the Math Testing Center looks forward to your visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jack Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Course Exams
Online sections for most Math and Statistics courses will provide exams through Testing Services [link] (Kettler Hall, 232). To schedule your appointment, contact Testing Services by phone at 260-481-6600.
All sections (online or in person) of MA 102 will provide exams at the Math Testing Center (Kettler Hall, G18).
All sections (online or in person) of MA 12401 will provide exams in the Kettler Hall 116 computer lab.