GoArmyEd, the Army's Virtual Gateway to Education-Anytime, Anywhere supports Army National Guard, Active Duty and Army Reserve. This is a one-stop Web site that allows Soldiers, Army Education Counselors, and schools to conduct business for all education needs in a seamless Soldier-centric environment.
Soldiers are now able to register for college courses or on-duty classes and review their student records 24X7. GoArmyEd links directly with schools to allow the Army to pay schools upfront, lifting that burden from Soldiers and ensuring that schools are paid in a timely and efficient manner.
New User information including a video and pocket reference guide can be found on the GoArmyEd website link below.
Please note some very important issues.
- As of July 2014, Army Tuition Assistance will only cover the Tuition portion of our per credit hour Tuition & Fee rates.
Go Army now Requires you to have your Tuition Assistance Fully Authorized through the Go Army system before the first day of classes.
Bring your approved TA Authorization form to the Bursar Office before the due date. (Details on how to print your TA Authorization form are on GoArmy's website under helpdesk.)
Grades below 'C' for undergraduate work and grades below 'B' for graduate work will be recouped for classes with a start date of 7/24/14 and after.
GoArmy Requires an itemized 'Statement of Account'. To obtain this Itemized Tuition and Fee Account Statement:
- For Fall 2014, Spring & Summer 2015 that is $230.25 per credit hour.
- No other Fees will be covered.
- Log in to my.ipfw.edu and choose the 'Billing' Icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose the 'View Account Activity' button under 'Current Account Status'.
- Select the current term using the 'View transactions by term:' drop down menu.
- The page that appears will be your current term charges, with your estimated Financial Aid.
- Print and upload to GoArmy as your "Statement of Account".