For Immediate Release
March 26, 2014
- IPFW Office of International Education to Offer New Study Abroad Program
IPFW Office of International Education to Offer New Study Abroad Program
- IPFW is now a member of ISEP, an international network of more than 340 universities in over 50 countries
- Students have access to more than 150 international sites for semester, summer, and year programs of study
- For more information, visit the Office of International Education, Walb Student Union, Room 145
FORT WAYNE, Ind.—The Office of International Education is pleased to announce a new Study Abroad program opportunity for Indiana University–Purdue University (IPFW) students. This is a great chance for students to have an affordable immersion experience.
IPFW is now a member of International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP), an international network of more than 340 universities at over 50 countries. Because IPFW is a part of the ISEP network, students have access to more than 150 international sites for semester, summer, and year programs of study. This program is unique because students will only pay IPFW tuition, meals, housing, airfare, and a small program fee.
ISEP promotes academic and cross-cultural learning through its worldwide network of higher education institutions. ISEP facilitates academic mobility through innovative and affordable programs to achieve authentic global learning. ISEP enhances institutional infrastructures and fosters campus internationalization.
In support of its mission, the ISEP network:
- Enhances the quality of education for students by promoting international understanding and global learning
- Promotes in-depth learning experiences through academic and experiential programs
- Upholds high standards in the conduct of academic mobility
- Provides affordable access to international education for students of all backgrounds and in all fields of study
- Leverages resources for the mutual benefit of ISEP network members
- Facilitates student and faculty mobility and the internationalization of the campus and curriculum through institutional collaboration
- Builds on the strengths of individual member institutions through innovative and flexible approaches that enable students and faculty to access and benefit from the academic programs and support systems of host institution
For more information, please visit the Office of International Education in Walb Student Union, Room 145, their website, or isep.org.