For Immediate Release
February 14, 2013
- 9th Annual Gospel Fest to Feature Music, Dancing, and Resource Fair
9th Annual Gospel Fest to Feature Music, Dancing, and Resource Fair
- 9th Annual Gospel Fest
- Sunday, February 24, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Walb Student Union Ballroom
- Free and open to the public
FORT WAYNE, Ind.—The 9th Annual Gospel Fest, sponsored by Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) and the Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs (ODMA), takes place Sunday, February 24, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Walb Student Union Ballroom. It will feature a variety of styles of music and dance as well as a community resource fair. The event is free and open to the public.
Groups confirmed to appear are:
- Angels on Assignment
- Anointing Gospel Choir of Indiana Tech
- Armour Sisters
- The Blevins Sisters and Company
- Crazy for Christ
- Dancin’ Dons
- Fort Wayne Community Choir
- Greater Progressive Baptist Church Mass Choir
- Goldenaires Choir of Dupree Temple Church of God in Christ
- Renaissance Baptist Church Dance Team
The resource fair will feature the following agencies and vendors:
- For the People
- Friends of Bethany
- Kellie Hicks-Morgan-Clothing/Jewelry Vendor
- Moore Gospel Magazine
- Vincent Village
Gospel Fest is one of the events in the 2013 Black History Month celebration at IPFW.
For more information, contact Christopher Riley, assistant director, ODMA, 260-481-6847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.