For Immediate Release
June 27, 2013
- Register Now for Tapestry Walk the Talk Fort4Fitness Training Group
Register Now for Tapestry Walk the Talk Fort4Fitness Training Group
- Tapestry Walk the Talk Fort4Fitness Training Group
- July 9 to September 26
- Attend one or both sessions
- $20 per person or $50 for a family of three or more
- Sign up at the Tapestry website
FORT WAYNE, Ind.—Take the next step in improving your health. Join 2013 Tapestry Walk the Talk weekly walking group for men, women, and families to connect and socialize through fitness. It is a 12-week program designed to help individuals and families create positive, healthy habits and prepare for the Fort4Fitness four-miler or 10km on September 28.
Tapestry Walk the Talk Details:
- July 9–Sept. 26 with two available meeting times: Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. at Parkview Family YMCA and Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) Walb Student Union
- Men, women, and individual walkers ages 7 and up are welcome
- $20 per person or $50 for a family of three or more. Fee includes a training booklet and t-shirt
- To enhance health and prepare for the Fort4Fitness four-miler or 10 km taking place on September 28
- Each session will include a warm-up, fitness walk, and mini-educational offerings from local health professionals
- Participants receive a Fort4Fitness early bird registration fee
Sign up today by visiting the Tapestry website and click on Tapestry Walk the Talk to access the registration form. Register for Fort4Fitness at the F4F website.
For area health events and information, go to the IPFW Health and Wellness website, Fort4Fitness website, or Parkview Live Healthy website.
Tapestry Walk the Talk is sponsored by Parkview Physicians Group- Cardiology, IPFW, Fort4Fitness, Parkview Health, Parkview Live, and Parkview Family YMCA.
For more information, contact Nicole Wilkins, chief communications officer, at 260-481-4174, firstname.lastname@example.org or Judy Tillapaugh at 260-481-6647 or email@example.com.