Mr. Katter was director of purchasing and general services from 1973 until 1978 when he served as assistant to the vice chancellor for financial affairs. In Spring 1981 he was appointed director of the Physical Plant a position he held until 1999. Katter Park was named in his honor. He was a member of the Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Committee. Mr. Katter received degrees from Purdue University (B.S., 1959).
Photo & article: Intercom (April 23, 1981), p.3.