Celebrate 50 Years
University Archives

Barr Street Campus

Encyclopedia Search
Search

Barr Street Campus

Categories: Buildings

This was the unofficial name used for the Indiana University Extension Center at 1120 S. Barr St. which was the former building of the Lutheran Institute. It was the location of Indiana University in Fort Wayne from 1939-1964 when the campus was moved to its present location on Coliseum Blvd.

<< Back to Results