Student literary publication named for the word used by native Samoans for Robert Louis Stevenson. The first issue appeared in 1939 and was published by the Indiana University Extension Center. The last extant issue is dated May 1947. Raymond E. Warden was the editor-in-chief. It included poetry, fiction and essays. Graphics were minimal in the early typewritten, mimeographed issues.
Source: Current (March 1991), 14.