Celebrate 50 Years
University Archives

Neff Hall

Encyclopedia Search
Search

Neff Hall

Categories: Buildings

The groundbreaking for Neff Hall, IPFW's second academic building, took place in 1970 and opened in 1972. On May 15, 1973 it was named for Floyd R. Neff who was the director of the IU Center in Fort Wayne from 1918-1951. Neff is credited with inaugurating the popular lecture courses, later conducted in all IU campus centers. The original cost of the building was $4,415,000.
Source:  Stepping-Stones to the Future; a Self-Guided Walking Tour.

<< Back to Results