Call 260-481-0114 or visit Walb Union, Room 220 to reserve video cameras, SLR cameras, tripods and audio recorders. Students will need to fill out an equipment checkout form, provide student ID and 900# before equipment is released. The standard checkout period is 2 days, with extensions possible based on project demands and existing reservations.
Terms of Agreement
- If the camera or any part thereof is missing or damaged upon return, the client will be responsible for the current replacement cost.
- The student, staff or faculty may check out one camera for up to 48 hours. Students, staff and faculty have 1 option of a 48 hour renewal if there are no reservation conflicts or equipment requests.
- Late returns will result in the client privileges being temporarily suspended and a hold being placed on your student account until the camera is returned or replaced.
- Cameras will be inspected after return and a report of all replacement cost (if applicable) will be forwarded to the client.
- Due to limited camera resources in Studio M, students, faculty and staff are restricted to 2 reservations per semester for any still camera and 4 reservations per semester for any video cameras.
Studio M has both Mac and PC workstations which can be reserved in 2 hour increments to ensure access during busy times. Walk in usage without a reservation is also an option depending on workstation availability.
Consultations can be scheduled with Studio M staff to plan and identify project parameters, resources and timelines.
Studio M Orientation
Faculty members are welcome to schedule orientations or class visits to Studio M for familiarization with Studio M resources and workflow. Contact John Nicklin at email@example.com or call 260-481-0114 to schedule an orientation time.