THIS SITE IS BEING REPLACED SOON AND IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT OUR BETA SITE at new.ipfw.edu/math/
Faculty & Staff
- Safwan H. Akkari; matroid theory, graph theory.
- Deana Alexander, visiting.
- Gregory Applegate, visiting.
- Lowell W. Beineke; graph theory, combinatorics.
- Betsy S. Berry; mathematics education.
- Chand K. Chauhan; applied statistics, design of experiments.
- Dianne Clark; Math Test Center Administrator.
- Adam Coffman; geometry, complex analysis, topology.
- Dan I. Coroian; numerical analysis, applied mathematics, mathematical modeling.
- Yihao Deng; statistics
- Peter Dragnev; analysis, potential theory, approximation theory.
- William Frederick; mathematical modeling, game theory, operations research, optimization, and mathematics education.
- James Hersberger; problem solving, mathematical giftedness, school mathematics curriculum.
- John G. LaMaster; teaching with technology, math anxiety reduction, school mathematics curriculum.
- David A. Legg; mathematical analysis, approximation theory.
- Marc Lipman; discrete mathematics.
- Robert Lovell, visiting.
- Sue Mau; teachers' and students' mathematical understanding, teachers' professional growth, learning styles vs. teaching styles.
- John Osowski; teaching of statistics.
- Yifei Pan; complex analysis, partial differential equations, complex analytic dynamics.
- David Redett; complex analysis, functional analysis.
- Douglas W. Townsend; approximation theory, complex analysis, statistics.
- Robert Vandell; graph theory, graph connectivity, secondary math education.
- Joyce K. Vetter; mathematics education; reading, writing, and using "thinking frames" in mathematics, curriculum development in precalculus mathematics.
- Linda Wagner; mathematics education and precalculus, especially graphical approaches to functions and problem-solving.
- Matthew Walsh; graph theory, combinatorial design, discrete math in the social sciences.
- Cecilia A. Weakley; real analysis, psychological type and learning styles.
- Douglas Weakley; coding theory, combinatorics, graph theory, algebra.
- Dianna L. Zook; calculus and precalculus curriculum development, technology.
- Yvonne M. Zubovic; biostatistics, survival analysis.
Josh Arnold, KT 203, phone 481-6115, pager 698-5901, email mathtech (at) ipfw.edu