Attention IPFW Students!
All IPFW Students Enrolled in IPFW Classes Have An Athletic Center Fitness Membership!
Fitness Areas Are Open 7 Days A Week!
Mon.-Thurs. 5:30am – 10pm
Friday 5:30am – 8pm
Saturday 8am – 5pm
Sunday noon – 8pm
Close early Wednesday December 24th, 5pm
Closed Thursday December 25th and Friday December 26th
Close early Wednesday December 31st, 5pm
Closed New Years Day January 1st and Friday Janaury 2nd.
Join the IPFW Athletic Center ! A 2014-2015 school year fitness membership for an IPFW faculty, staff, or retiree is $40.00. Other school year membership rates: IPFW student spouse is $55, IPFW Alumni is $150, IU and Purdue Alumni is $210. Semester rates are available for other college students and IPFW students not in current session.
Fitness memberships can be purchased at the IPFW Athletics Center 1st floor customer services desk. 2014-2015 membership sales will begin the week of August 11th. Click here for Membership Information.
Contact us at 481-6655
For information on local walks and runs go to www.fwtc.org, www.fort4fitness.org and www.3riversrunning.com .
Other events may be scheduled to cause the fieldhouse or other areas to be closed, so please check the closing notifications at the Athletics Center Desk or call 481-6655.
The IPFW Athletics Center, 173,000 square foot, tri-level facility is located on the northeast end of the IPFW campus. The center is accessible from St. Joe Road, Crescent Avenue, or Coliseum Boulevard.
The Athetics Center is home to NCAA Division I Mastodon Athletics.
Located on the IPFW Campus, the IPFW Athletics Center and Hilliard Gates Center is east of the music building at the north end of campus, south of the new medical building. Facility use is available for IPFW students. Discounted fitness memberships are available for IPFW employees. Memberships are also available for IU medical students, IPFW student spouses, IPFW alumni, and IPFW alumni Association members.
- Updated 3 court basketball/volleyball arena seating 2,000 fans
- Fieldhouse with a 200 meter mondo surface running and walking track
- 1/9 mile second floor indoor track with a tartan rubber surface
- 2 racquetball/handball courts
- Cardiovascular conditioning areas
- Strength training areas
- fitness classes
- Life Fitness upright bikes with heart rate monitors
- Life Fitness and Precor treadmills with heart rate monitors
- Elliptical EFX Cross Trainers
- Concept II rowing machines
- Airodyne bikes
- Recumbant Bikes
- Sci Fit total body recumbent bike
- 15 piece Nautilus circuit
- Complete dumbbell racks
- Complete line of free weight equipment
- Matted area for free weight training
- Stability balls, medicine balls, and bands,