Spring Semester 2014 - All Registration Dates Have a Single Fee Payment Deadline
Checkout myIPFW where you can pay online by electronic check or credit card. You can also enroll in a deferred payment plan to spread your tuition over multiple payments through myIPFW. *Note: for best results all student account data should be opened using Internet Explorer.
Please use this checklist to ensure your Bursar Student Account is in good standing. We hope you have a fantastic semester!
ONLINE - Access your Bursar Student Account anytime by clicking billing icon from your myIPFW portal
MAIL Payment to:
IPFW Office of the Bursar
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
PHONE - Call the Bursar's office at 260-481-6824, have ready:
Use the Night Drop Box (next to Bursar Window #1)
Pay at the Bursar's office windows - Warning - Lines can be long especially at:
1. PAY by the deadline that is on your billing statement
2. Failure to meet the deadline may result in cancellation of your classes
3. You are RESPONSIBLE for payment of your fees unless you withdraw from your classes during the published refund period
4. Stopping class attendance does not constitute withdraw
5. You must process a drop/add form through your advisor, the Registrar's office or through myIPFW
6. Credit Card information will not be accepted by email or fax
7. If you wish to take advantage of the installment payments, you can enroll in a payment plan through myIPFW Just click the billing icon and click on the Payment Plans tab
Have your refund deposited directly into your bank account! Get more info now.