Registration & Information
How Do I Enroll?
- Complete the enrollment application. Please print the application and both the student and a parent/guardian must sign it
- Space in the camp is limited. We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible, since applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Applications received after the deadline will be handled as space permits.
- Mail application to address on application.
- The camp is designed for girls entering the 7 – 12th grades
- The camp will take place from June 25-29, 2012
- The camp meets from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The cost is $90 for the 1 week program, and includes:
- Five days of interactive workshops, discussions, and activities
- Access to technology to enhance camp projects
- Lunch each day
- Camp T-shirt
- Certificate of Completion
- Program Materials
- On-site staff and program faculty
- A limited number of spots for high school peer advisors are available
- While we will be using classrooms on the IPFW campus, the sessions will not be lectures! We have large and small rooms, stage areas and state-of-the-art computer labs reserved for the week. Depending on the weather, we will also use outdoor facilities when possible.
- Transportation to and from the camp is the responsibility of each student. Complete drop off and parking information will be provided in the welcome packet. Please watch the times and notify us if you anticipate late arrivals or pickups.
- Tuition assistance is available, based on need
Please e-mail GLO: Girls Leading Others Director, Dina Mansour-Cole, if you have additional questions.