Undergraduate Student Papers
- E. Chobot, D. Newby, R. Chandler, N. Abu-Mulaweh, C. Chen, and C. Pomalaza-Ráez, "Design and Implementation of a Wireless Sensor and Actuator Network for Energy Measurement and Control at Home," International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, March 2013.
- E. A. Thompson, N. Clem, I. Renninger, T. Loos,“Software-defined GPS receiver on USRP-platform,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, July 2012, 35(4):1352-1360.
- D. Chen, P. Szostak, "Factor analysis of H2S emission at a wastewater lift station: a case study," Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, DOI: 10.1007/s10661-012-2809-4, pp1-10, 2012.
- J. Njock Libii and D.M. Drahozal, "The influence of the lengths of turbine blades on the power produced by miniature wind turbines that operate in non-uniform flow fields," World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education, Vol.10, No.2, 128-133 (2012).
- J. Njock Libii and D.M. Drahozal, "Use of a miniature wind turbine with rectangular blades to demonstrate and confirm the existence of optimal angles of inclination of turbine blades at which peak power is produced,"World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education, Vol.10, No.1, 35-40 (2012).
- N. Abu-Mulaweh, R. Chandler, E. Chobot, and D. Newby, "A Wireless Energy Custodian Network," IEEE Standards Education e-Magazine (eZine), January 2012.
- A. Eroglu, T. Cline, and B. Westrick, "Practical broadband microstrip filter design and implementation method," International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences. Vol. 9, No.3, pp. 341-346, 2011
- J. Njock Libii and D.M. Drahozal, "Influence of the magnitude of the angle of attack on the voltage produced by a miniature wind turbine," World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education, Vol.9, No.3, 155 - 160 (2011).
- A. Lash, A. Stoffel, and M. Uhl,"Wireless Monitoring of Bridges," IEEE Standards Education, 2010.
- Y. Liu, J. Zhao, V. Dimitrov, A. Irish, C. Jones, S. Kirk, J. Thomas, and D. Welter, "An Entertaining Robot Prototype for Pets," Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology. 8, 2: 189-205, 2010.
- Y. Liu, J. Zhao, J. Apple, T. Frank, M. Saylor, and T. Siegel, "An Autonomous Omni-directional Robot," Journal of Robotics, Article ID 857594, 2010.
- S. Hendershot, A. Hilton, and M. Oo, "Wireless Wearable Motion Sensor for Use in Medical Care," IEEE Standards Education, 2009.
- M. Yen, D. Chen, P. Lin, B. Dave, S. Groff, E. Hauter, R. Lampo, M. McInerney, "Examination of corrosion on steel structures by innovative nano sol-gel sensors", Proceedings of the National Association of Corrosion Engineers Annual Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, March 11-15, 2012.
- A. Eroglu, E. Gose, A. Matthew, and T. Hauter, "Design of Long Range MIMO Wireless Data Acquisition System,” 2011 IEEE Symposium on Electronics and Applications. Langkawi, Malaysia, Sept. 25-28.
- C. Chen, C. Pomalaza-Ráez, E. Chobot, R. Chandler, D. Newby, and N. Abu-Mulaweh,"Design of a Wireless Sensor and Actuator Network for Energy Management at Home," Proceedings of the 2011 ASEE Annual Conference. June, Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
- E. Thompson, N. Clem, I. Renninger, and T. Loos, "USRP-Based Software-Defined GPS Receiver," Proceedings of the Institute of Navigation (ION) 2011 International Technical Meeting (ITM), January 24-26, San Diego, CA.
- H. I. Abu-Mulaweh, D. W. Mueller, B. Wegmann, K. Speith, and B. Boehne, "Design of a Bubble Pump Cooling System Demonstration Unit," Amman, Jordan: Proceedings of the International Conference on Energy, Water & Environment, 2010.
- C. Chen, C. Pomalaza-Ráez, and M. Oo, "Evaluation of IEEE 802.15.4 for Use in Smart Home Medical Care," Proceedings of 2009 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, June 2009, Austin, TX.
- C. Chen, C. Pomalaza-Ráez, S. Hendershot, M. Oo, and A. Hilton, "A Wearable Wireless System for Unobtrusive Measurement of Human Motion," Proceedings of 2009 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, June 2009, Austin, TX.
- C. Chen, C. Aneke, J. Ebaugh, and C. Hong, “Development of a Child Localization System on RFID and Sensor Networks in an Undergraduate Capstone Senior Design Project,” in Proceedings of ASEE Illinois-Indiana and North Central 2006 Conference, March 31-April 1, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.