Industrial Advisory Committee
The CEIT Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC) represents organizations that employ graduates, acts in a leadership role in the future direction of Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology education, and advises the department in establishing, achieving, and assessing its goals. The committee reviews program curricula, student outcomes and program educational objectives and provides advice on current and future needs in the technical fields in which graduates are employed.
Front: Athar Safdar, Frontier Communications; Kevin Mickley, General Motors; David Threm, Ash Brokerage; Jim Laverdier, ERS Communications; Jerri Gore, Allied Electronics; Robert Francis, Steel Dynamics, Rod Klinger, BAE Systems; BACK: Kurt Bender, Harris; Thomas Groves, Lutheran Health Network; Wayne Erxleben, United Technologies; Al Taylor, AEP.
- Mike Altendorf, VP of IT, Do It Best Corp
- Jon Beasley, Section Manager, Frontier Communications
- Dr. Roger C. Becerra, Team Leader Technology, GE ECM (Regal-Beloit)
- Joseph Bender, Staff Engineer, Harris
- Matt Bishop, Manager of Biomedical Department, Parkview Hospital
- Randy Brock, Manager, BAE Systems, Inc.
- Paul DeMond, Director of Engineering, Ultra Electronics - Undersea Sensor Systems, Inc.
- Wayne Erxleben, Staff Electrical Engineer United Technologies Electronic Controls
- Thomas Groves, Network Dir. Biomedical Engineering, Lutheran Health Network
- Dan Lehman, President & Owner 3Genuity, Secure Card, LLC & WebBalanced Technologies
- Medrick McClain, Engineer, Raytheon Company
- John Mergy, Manager Application, Portfolio Do It Best Corp
- Mike Mourey, Manager of Infrastructure Engineering, IPFW, ITS
- Athar Safdar, Sr. Network Engineer, Frontier
- Al Taylor, Station Manager, American Electric Power
- David Threm, CIO, Ash Brokerage
- Tim Wiggins, VP Operations & CIO Medical Protective