IPFW Division of Continuing Studies
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
By Phone: 260-481-6828
By Fax: 260-481-6949
In Person: Kettler Hall, Room 145
The IPFW Division of Continuing Studies is always looking for motivated and creative instructors to be part of our lifelong learning and outreach efforts.
We’re looking for people interested in teaching courses in the following programs:
1. Personal Enrichment and Professional Development noncredit courses offered to the general public.
2. Off-campus credit courses offered in Auburn, Bluffton, Decatur, Huntington, Warsaw and other locations.
3. Online Learning credit courses offered via Internet, TV and teleconferencing.
4. Weekend College credit courses offered on IPFW campus on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
5. Graduate Teacher Workshops offered for license renewal and graduate education credits.
Qualified applicants (master's degree or higher) that are interested in teaching off-campus credit courses (offered in Auburn, Bluffton, Decatur, Huntington, Warsaw and other locations), Weekend College credit courses, offered at IPFW on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays, or two-way videoconferencing courses (see two-way planning resource page) may submit an application packet to Jennifer Mayhall, Director of Site-Based Programs.
Qualified applicants (master's degree or higher) that are interested in teaching distance-learning credit courses (offered via Internet, TV, video/DVD and teleconferencing), may submit an application packet to Karen Van Gorder , Director of Distance Learning.
For application information please choose one of the links below.