Celebrate 50 Years
College of Visual and Performing Arts

Scholarships Are Funded by the College of Visual and Performing Arts

A limited number of partial scholarships per class are available for grades 1-12 for the following community partners:

  • Participants in the National School Lunch Program

Scholarships are for classes only. Scholarships do not apply to private music instruction or Suzuki piano. If you are interested, please contact CAA director Melinda Haines at 260-481-6059 or hainesmd@ipfw.edu and ask for a Scholarship Assistance form and details in order to be considered for a scholarship. Or you may download the Scholarship Guidelines and Request Forms here:

You can scan and email the scholarship request to hainesmd@ipfw.edu, or you can fax it to 260-481-6707.