Jeffrey M. Strayer
- University of Miami (Florida), BFA 1974
- Art Institute of Chicago, MFA 1978
- Continuing Lecturer in Philosophy, IPFW, 2002 - present.
- Visiting Lecturer in Philosophy, IPFW, 1999 - 2002.
- Adjunct Faculty in Philosophy, IPFW, 1998 - 1999.
- Adjunct Faculty in Philosophy, University of St. Francis, 1994 - 1997.
- Teaching award in Honors Program at IPFW, 2001.
Areas of Research
- Philosophy of Art
- Abstract Art
Areas of Interest
- Ethical Theory
- History of Analytic Philosophy
- PHIL-11000 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL-11100 Ethics
- PHIL-27500 Philosophy of Art
- PHIL-31200 Medical Ethics
© 2013 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org.