Jeffrey A. Lauer
Limited Term Lecturer
- Bowling Green State University, Doctoral Candidate
- University of Notre Dame, MA 2008
- Purdue University, AAS, BA 1992
Areas of Interest
- Philosophy of Communication and Rhetoric
- Critical Thinking
- Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL-11000 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL-11100 Ethics
- PHIL-12000 Critical Thinking
- COAS-W111 Critical Inquiry
© 2014 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org.