Jennifer P. Caseldine-Bracht
Limited Term Lecturer
Research Associate, IPFW Human Rights Institute
- Michigan State University, Doctoral Candidate Philosophy
- Purdue University, MA 2006 Philosophy
- Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne, BA 2002 Philosophy
Areas of Interest
- American Philosophy
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Critical Thinking
- Philosophy of Feminism
- PHIL-11000 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL-11100 Ethics
- PHIL-12000 Critical Thinking
© 2013 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please email the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com.